Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I Survived!!!

Well, I made it through the hurricane. It wasn’t so bad. Some wind, some rain. The lights flickered. That’s about all.



Unfortunately, some of the rations didn’t make it through the storm…



Here’s a tribute to those rations that were lost…



6 bottles of water

1 stack of saltines

Several caramel rice crackers

1 can of Publix Chicken and Dumplings Soup (it was actually not eaten as it was gross)

All of the Vrootman Zeer-ohs

3 Green Apple Smirnoffs



[sobbing] I’LL MISS YOU RATIONS!!



Now, if everyone will excuse me, my stomach hurts. I have to go puke.



Ughhhhhh….

8 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I thought for sure you were gonna say that the Smirnoff was wiped out in the first hour.

Oh well, you'll have some left for the next hurricane, which should be any minute now the way those damn things work.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Dude. Kind of sounds like a gross mix. :)

10:45 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Dez, you have no idea. I was so SICK last night. It was bad.

J, I totally believe it's the end of the world. The sky is falling. Seriously.

4:19 PM  
Blogger KOM said...

Ahh. Apple Smirnoff must be a Zima-like drink? Somehow I had pictured you buying a 50lb flat of hard booze. I took a double-take at you having drunk 3 bottles already.

Wow, I thought, Reese is really hard core. I guess all of the lawyer sterotypes are true!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

you're only hardcore if you live hardcore......and reese, my friends, is very hardcore.

-acoustavvy 4eva!!-

2:41 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

I hope you are feeling better.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Inside Man said...

ummm sounds tasty.....

8:15 PM  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

LOL LOL LOL
How do you spell MESS???

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home