Unfortunate Miami Celebrity Sighting #6: Tragic Anna
DISCLAIMER: This is a really morbid story and I don’t know why I’m posting it. It’s not funny at all and you’ll probably think badly of me in some way for writing it. I just thought it was something interesting that happened yesterday.
I do genuinely feel bad for Anna Nicole Smith. She was all sorts of tragic.
------------------------------------------------
Thursday, February 8, 2007. 1:30 p.m.
[Random people outside Reese’s office all aghast]
Reese: “What is wrong with you people? I’m trying to concentrate on Britney’s latest foibles on DListed.”
Becky: “Oh my god, Reese! You won’t believe what’s going on.”
Reese: “What?”
Becky: “My friend, Mark, he works for the Seminoles…”
Reese: “Yeah…”
Becky: “He said that Anna Nicole Smith is at the Seminole Hard Rock…”
Reese [rolls eyes]: “Big deal.”
Becky: “Oh my god, listen!”
“Okay, so Mark says she collapsed in her room. The paramedics came trying to resuscitate her…”
Reese: “What do you mean, “trying to resuscitate?”
Becky: “Mark says, rumor is…”
Reese: “Yeah…”
Becky: “She’s dead!”
Reese [gasps]: “NO!”
Becky: “YES!”
Reese: “No way! I’m on DListed and the Washington Post online and there’s no "Anna Nicole is Dead" story.”
Becky: “Because they haven’t released the information yet! She’s dead at the Hard Rock!”
Reese: “No way!”
Becky: “Totally.”
Reese: “Wow. That’s so sad.”
Becky: “I know…it’s tragic.”
Reese: “So sad…I feel like…I’ve just lost my trashy, drugged up, cousin or something.”
Becky: “I know.”
Reese: [heavy sigh]
Becky: “I wonder where the baby is?”
Reese: “Is the baby at the Hard Rock?!?”
Becky: “I don’t know…”
Reese: [thinking and getting way too excited]
Becky: [thinking the same as Reese and getting way too excited]
Reese & Becky: “LET’S CALL MARK!”
© Copyright 2007. All Rights Reserved.
I do genuinely feel bad for Anna Nicole Smith. She was all sorts of tragic.
------------------------------------------------
Thursday, February 8, 2007. 1:30 p.m.
[Random people outside Reese’s office all aghast]
Reese: “What is wrong with you people? I’m trying to concentrate on Britney’s latest foibles on DListed.”
Becky: “Oh my god, Reese! You won’t believe what’s going on.”
Reese: “What?”
Becky: “My friend, Mark, he works for the Seminoles…”
Reese: “Yeah…”
Becky: “He said that Anna Nicole Smith is at the Seminole Hard Rock…”
Reese [rolls eyes]: “Big deal.”
Becky: “Oh my god, listen!”
“Okay, so Mark says she collapsed in her room. The paramedics came trying to resuscitate her…”
Reese: “What do you mean, “trying to resuscitate?”
Becky: “Mark says, rumor is…”
Reese: “Yeah…”
Becky: “She’s dead!”
Reese [gasps]: “NO!”
Becky: “YES!”
Reese: “No way! I’m on DListed and the Washington Post online and there’s no "Anna Nicole is Dead" story.”
Becky: “Because they haven’t released the information yet! She’s dead at the Hard Rock!”
Reese: “No way!”
Becky: “Totally.”
Reese: “Wow. That’s so sad.”
Becky: “I know…it’s tragic.”
Reese: “So sad…I feel like…I’ve just lost my trashy, drugged up, cousin or something.”
Becky: “I know.”
Reese: [heavy sigh]
Becky: “I wonder where the baby is?”
Reese: “Is the baby at the Hard Rock?!?”
Becky: “I don’t know…”
Reese: [thinking and getting way too excited]
Becky: [thinking the same as Reese and getting way too excited]
Reese & Becky: “LET’S CALL MARK!”
© Copyright 2007. All Rights Reserved.
4 Comments:
I would say you're a bad person...but I've said on three blogs that the baby should be given up for a Truman Show-esque. Experiment.
you didn't say/post anything bad!! And how could anyone possibly thing any more badly of you =)~ j/k
It's so crazy how this has taken over the news though. Definitely tragic - I hope they put the baby with the REAL father.
I wish they'd get off the Anna Nicole stuff and back to the stalker astronaut wearing diapers. Talk about crazy, deranged ....
Poor little baby girl. I hope they find her a good home.
Hi Reese! I feel like I never talk to you anymore. Maybe cause...I DONT!!! =) Miss u!
Post a Comment
<< Home