So, This is How it Ends: The Sequel
[Reese calls CC…]
CC [picks up the phone]: “Yeah?”
Reese: “Dude?!?! What’s up with your comment?!?!”
CC: “What?”
Reese: “You’re all, “Chill out, I just won’t comment,” and stuff.”
CC: “Man, ‘cause you’re tripping!”
Reese: “How am I tripping?!?!”
CC: “I’m just saying, I won’t come on your blog if it’s such a big deal.”
Reese: “It’s not! I was just joking! Hello!!!”
CC: “Yeah, but you keep saying “the end is nigh” and whatever.”
Reese: “Dude, it’s not a big deal. But, now it’s a big deal because you’re making it a big deal!”
CC: “No, you’re making it a big deal!”
Reese: “No, you’re making it a big deal!!”
CC: “Whatever! It’s your deal!!”
Reese: “See?!?! This is why I didn’t want you to read it. You’re not going to understand!”
CC: “So, it is a big deal?!?!?”
Reese: “You know, what? You’re crazy!”
CC: “No, you are! Why would it be the end just because I’m reading?!?!”
Reese: “It’s not! I’m just messin’ around!!!”
CC: “Then, why is everyone all up on me like that?”
Reese: “Who?”
CC: “All the people who read your blog!”
Reese: “Oh my gawd! Dude, ‘cause you’re infamous on my blog!!”
CC: “Why is that? Why do they think I’m some sort of axe-toting carnie mass murderer?!?!”
Reese: “Because you ARE some sort of axe-toting carnie mass murderer! You’re the one that made that South Park picture!”
CC: “Oh, yeah…”
Reese: “And also, they know about how you almost beat that girl up at the movies…”
CC: “Oh, yeah…”
Reese: “And, they know how you made a fraudulent contract for allowance when you were six…”
CC: “Ha! That was brilliant though!”
Reese: “And, they know how you buried my Barbie dolls…”
CC: “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THAT WAS HI-LARIOUS!!!”
Reese: “And, they know…”
CC [still laughing]: “Okay, okay stop. It’s just too funny.”
Reese: “Good.”
CC: “Alright, alright I’m over it. Anyways, I gotta run. I’ll talk to you later.”
Reese: “Cool. Of course, you know I’m going to have to write about this?”
CC: “Oh! Is that how this works?”
Reese: “Pretty much.”
CC: “Whatever. Peace!”
© Copyright 2006. All Rights Reserved.
CC [picks up the phone]: “Yeah?”
Reese: “Dude?!?! What’s up with your comment?!?!”
CC: “What?”
Reese: “You’re all, “Chill out, I just won’t comment,” and stuff.”
CC: “Man, ‘cause you’re tripping!”
Reese: “How am I tripping?!?!”
CC: “I’m just saying, I won’t come on your blog if it’s such a big deal.”
Reese: “It’s not! I was just joking! Hello!!!”
CC: “Yeah, but you keep saying “the end is nigh” and whatever.”
Reese: “Dude, it’s not a big deal. But, now it’s a big deal because you’re making it a big deal!”
CC: “No, you’re making it a big deal!”
Reese: “No, you’re making it a big deal!!”
CC: “Whatever! It’s your deal!!”
Reese: “See?!?! This is why I didn’t want you to read it. You’re not going to understand!”
CC: “So, it is a big deal?!?!?”
Reese: “You know, what? You’re crazy!”
CC: “No, you are! Why would it be the end just because I’m reading?!?!”
Reese: “It’s not! I’m just messin’ around!!!”
CC: “Then, why is everyone all up on me like that?”
Reese: “Who?”
CC: “All the people who read your blog!”
Reese: “Oh my gawd! Dude, ‘cause you’re infamous on my blog!!”
CC: “Why is that? Why do they think I’m some sort of axe-toting carnie mass murderer?!?!”
Reese: “Because you ARE some sort of axe-toting carnie mass murderer! You’re the one that made that South Park picture!”
CC: “Oh, yeah…”
Reese: “And also, they know about how you almost beat that girl up at the movies…”
CC: “Oh, yeah…”
Reese: “And, they know how you made a fraudulent contract for allowance when you were six…”
CC: “Ha! That was brilliant though!”
Reese: “And, they know how you buried my Barbie dolls…”
CC: “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THAT WAS HI-LARIOUS!!!”
Reese: “And, they know…”
CC [still laughing]: “Okay, okay stop. It’s just too funny.”
Reese: “Good.”
CC: “Alright, alright I’m over it. Anyways, I gotta run. I’ll talk to you later.”
Reese: “Cool. Of course, you know I’m going to have to write about this?”
CC: “Oh! Is that how this works?”
Reese: “Pretty much.”
CC: “Whatever. Peace!”
© Copyright 2006. All Rights Reserved.
8 Comments:
LOL...you two are too funny!
Sisters!
P.S. The NCAA is fixed! Fixed I tell ya! Stupid Duke!
LoL...I agree with Des.
I want a sister!! LOL
haha - this is great - double the laughs!!
I'm with Cuban - i always wanted a sister too...for some reason my parents thought I would kill her (what?)
Sisters are a drag. I have three of them so I know. I'd happily trade in all their crazy asses for some cash. Any takers?
I would feel bad for you but I found out that a whole bunch of people I know found out about my blog and have been reading it. Sucks when I can't write whatever cause I have no idea who is reading it. I even found out one of my clients boss reads my blog.
Dude
Post a Comment
<< Home