Thursday, March 30, 2006

So, This is How it Ends: The Sequel

[Reese calls CC…]

CC [picks up the phone]:  “Yeah?”

Reese:  “Dude?!?!  What’s up with your comment?!?!”

CC:  “What?”

Reese:  “You’re all, “Chill out, I just won’t comment,” and stuff.”

CC:  “Man, ‘cause you’re tripping!”

Reese:  “How am I tripping?!?!”

CC:  “I’m just saying, I won’t come on your blog if it’s such a big deal.”

Reese:  “It’s not!  I was just joking!  Hello!!!”

CC:  “Yeah, but you keep saying “the end is nigh” and whatever.”

Reese:  “Dude, it’s not a big deal.  But, now it’s a big deal because you’re making it a big deal!”

CC:  “No, you’re making it a big deal!”

Reese:  “No, you’re making it a big deal!!”

CC:  “Whatever!  It’s your deal!!”

Reese:  “See?!?!  This is why I didn’t want you to read it.  You’re not going to understand!”

CC:  “So, it is a big deal?!?!?”

Reese:  “You know, what?  You’re crazy!”

CC:  “No, you are!  Why would it be the end just because I’m reading?!?!”

Reese:  “It’s not!  I’m just messin’ around!!!”

CC:  “Then, why is everyone all up on me like that?”

Reese:  “Who?”

CC:  “All the people who read your blog!”

Reese:  “Oh my gawd!  Dude, ‘cause you’re infamous on my blog!!”

CC:  “Why is that?  Why do they think I’m some sort of axe-toting carnie mass murderer?!?!”

Reese:  “Because you ARE some sort of axe-toting carnie mass murderer!  You’re the one that made that South Park picture!”

CC:  “Oh, yeah…”

Reese:  “And also, they know about how you almost beat that girl up at the movies…”

CC:  “Oh, yeah…”

Reese:  “And, they know how you made a fraudulent contract for allowance when you were six…”

CC:  “Ha!  That was brilliant though!”

Reese:  “And, they know how you buried my Barbie dolls…”

CC:  “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!   THAT WAS HI-LARIOUS!!!”

Reese:  “And, they know…”

CC [still laughing]:  “Okay, okay stop.  It’s just too funny.”

Reese:  “Good.”

CC:  “Alright, alright I’m over it.  Anyways, I gotta run.  I’ll talk to you later.”

Reese:  “Cool.  Of course, you know I’m going to have to write about this?”

CC:  “Oh!  Is that how this works?”

Reese:  “Pretty much.”

CC:  “Whatever.  Peace!”




© Copyright 2006.  All Rights Reserved.

9 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

LOL...you two are too funny!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Jonny R. said...

Sisters!

P.S. The NCAA is fixed! Fixed I tell ya! Stupid Duke!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

LoL...I agree with Des.

7:26 PM  
Blogger CubanDiva said...

I want a sister!! LOL

9:20 PM  
Blogger Jessica R. said...

haha - this is great - double the laughs!!

I'm with Cuban - i always wanted a sister too...for some reason my parents thought I would kill her (what?)

2:03 PM  
Blogger "Lisa" said...

Sisters are a drag. I have three of them so I know. I'd happily trade in all their crazy asses for some cash. Any takers?

6:56 PM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

I would feel bad for you but I found out that a whole bunch of people I know found out about my blog and have been reading it. Sucks when I can't write whatever cause I have no idea who is reading it. I even found out one of my clients boss reads my blog.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Lydell J. Roberts said...

I still say the NCAA's are fixed! I'm so frustrated, I've turned to politics to get the world back in order. Any legal advice for a slacker turned politician? Lord knows I could use it. Wish me luck. jonny_r.

5:24 PM  
Blogger ManNMotion said...

Dude

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home