Sunday, March 26, 2006

Reese's Annual Cursing of the NCAA Basketball Tournament

Continuing with tradition, Reese curses the teams in the tournament. Please forgive her and her moment of insanity...

Okay, she's often insane, but please just forgive this moment of insanity...


--------------------


AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!




I HATE YOU UCONN!!!!!



I HATE YOU!!!!!



YOU’VE RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!



YOU GD BASTARDS!!!!!



YOU FUGLY, FUGLY, BASTARDS!!!!



YOU CAN’T FREAKIN’ BEAT GEORGE MASON?!?!?!?!



IT’S GEORGE MASON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!



GEORGE MASON!!!!!



YOU KNOW HOW CLOSE I WAS TO WINNING MY OFFICE POOL, UNCONN?!?!?!



I WAS SOOOOOO CLOSE!!!!



I HATE YOU!!!!



IN FACT…WHAT DAY IS IT??





OKAY, March 26, 2006.



MARK THE DAY.



SOMEONE MARK THIS DAY!!!



ON THIS DAY, March 26, 2006, REESE THE LAW GIRL OFFICIALLY PUT UCONN ON HER LIST OF TEAMS SHE WILL FOREVER HATE!!!



DO YOU KNOW WHAT TEAMS ARE ON THAT LIST, UCONN??



DUKE.



THAT’S IT!



JUST DUKE.



AND NOW YOU’RE ON THE LIST, UCONN!!!



YOU BASTARDS!!!



BASSSTTTTARRDDSSS!!!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I tried twice to login to your tourney Reese, it no likey me.
That said.

Is George Mason even a school?!
I think they made it up.
It's one of those Puerto Rican things where the team is made up of 28yr old ringers or sumthin.
I swear that PG was on the Argentinian olympic team.

GEORGE MASON?!?

I thought for sure Gonzaga, with that huge kid with the Lee press on stache was gonna go all the way.

Now.....in total Reese fashion......YOU SUCK ILLINOIS!!
Fighting Illini..pfft...CHOKING Illini maybe!
Bastards!
(and yet...I'll get sucked in again next year.)

12:49 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Okaaaay, not alot of b-ball fans here Reese.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

I know! Hello, people? It's the tournament!!!

Maybe it's because I told everyone they suck? ;)

10:39 AM  
Blogger Jessica R. said...

Is this college basketball thing almost over?? I need some stories to read!!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

Is there any comfort in Maryland being in the women's final four...as someone who went to Morgan I never really have anyone to root for...I just stay updated on NFL scouting and combine reports.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

I'm sorry. I didnt really care about my bracket thingy anymore - since I have so many wrong picks...but, hey, all i care about is UCLA is STILL on there!!! Woooohooooooooooo!!!
:)

3:49 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Jessica: I apologize for the lack of posts. But, I did warn everyone that basketball would cause my temporary hiatus (stolen word from Dez). Sorry. But, to answer your question, b-ball is over next Monday. ;D

Amadeo: Yes, it does help that MD is in the women's final four. I have to be honest and say I usually don't "do" women's b-ball, but I'm now jumping on the bandwagon.

GO TERPS!!!

Dez: I stole your word. Hiatus. I stole it.

PS- I can no longer root for UCLA, because if they win I will drop to 6th place in my office pool. I can't have that happen. Sorry. :(

3:54 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Oh Reese...(shaking my head) How could you? Seriously...how could you??? :(

6:36 PM  
Blogger derek said...

Is there room to ad WVU to the list?

Between Gonzaga knocking off XU and WVU imploding, my bracket is FUCT.


I also think that Adam Morrison looks a lot like Jake Plummer (QB - Denver Broncos).

Oh, and jerk of all trades, you hear that big sucking sound coming from the midwest? No, not the one coming from Cleveland, the other one...That's the Big 10 collectively sucking..they always do...it's a given. I mean, OSU lost in friggin' Dayton?!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home