Friday, March 24, 2006

How I Know I'm a Good Person

When LSU beat Duke last night, and J.J. Redick walked back to his bench crying like a little girl, I laughed a lot.


I screamed and yelled, “HAHAHAHA!!!! DUCK FUKE!!!”


And then, all of a sudden, I got real quiet.


I felt a twinge of pity for poor J.J.


His last college game. And he never won a national championship.


In his four years, he watched Syracuse, North Carolina, and UConn win a national championship.


But Duke? No national championship.


And, in a moment which is surely to never repeat itself again, I said the following…


“Awwww! Poor, J.J.”


And, I meant it.




And then, I pressed the re-wind button on my Tivo and watched J.J. cry over, and over, and over, and over again.


My pity quickly dissipated, and I became overjoyed with Duke’s loss.



But, somewhere deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, DEEP, DEEP, DEEP, DEEP, DEEP, DEEP, DEEP in my heart, I still feel a little bad for J.J. Redick.


But, on the other hand....



DUCK FUKE!!!


-----------------------------------


In
other news, I am doing okay in the SD League Challenge. Currently, I’m in 4th place which is pretty good for me. Also, kudos to Eliza for taking over 1st place!!! This year, we will not let “Lisa’s” cousin from Canada win again (“Lisa’s” cousin wins every year!). NEVER AGAIN!!!!!


In even BETTER news, I picked 3 of the 4 winners last night in my office pool. As I was tied for second place, I think if I continue at this rate I may have a chance to win the whole thing.


YEAH!!!! Let’s hope I can do it.



And, in the BESTEST news, last night I ran into Orlando Bloom at a South Beach sports bar!



No, I didn’t. I just felt like saying that. Maybe it will actually come true if I think it. Right? Right?



Whatever! You guys suck!!!! >p~~~~



Oh…and uhhh…Happy March Madness!!!





© Copyright 2006. All Rights Reserved.

8 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

Reese, seriously, I think you are the reason I now LOVE this whole March Madness deal. Dude. Last night, end of UCLA GAME!!! AMAZING!!!! OH, end of Texas game?!!! AMAZING!!!! When I watched Duke lose,I thought of you. I was like, somewhere in the U.S., my imaginary internet friend Reese is very happy. LOL. Happy March Madness to you too!! :)

1:12 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

OMG, Dez! The UCLA/Zaga game was so AWESOME!!! So was Texas/WV. Actually, so was LSU/Duke.

It's all good!

And, I was rooting for UCLA too. They're in my office bracket final four. They better continue to bring it! :D

PS: Happy March Madness! :D

1:33 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Oh, they'll be bringing it!!! And you should be rootin' for UCLA because I love them. Not just because they are your final four. :)

1:53 PM  
Blogger ManNMotion said...

I'm not a Duke fan but I am most definitely a JJ Redick fan. So it's good you feel appropriately guilty.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Not guilt, MNM. Pity. And, I only slightly feel pity.

Just clarifying. ;)

9:50 PM  
Blogger KOM said...

I got a call from Orlando last night on his short-wave magic bow. He was under the impression that it was all over betwixt y'all, and he's a bit concerned.

Of course I told him that March Madness runs deep, and that you have already begun stalking Redick.

Magic bows don't convey emotions very well, so I'm not sure how he's taking it.

2:17 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Kom...

That is single-handidly the best comment anyone left on this blog.

ROTFL!!!

That was good. ;D

6:50 AM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

What I learned from the tourney this year: Adam Morrison makes some ugly faces!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home