Tuesday, February 21, 2006
About Me
- Name: Reese The Law Girl
- Location: East Coast, United States
"She...believed that she would adorn the halls of learning with her beauty and occasional clever sayings. She supposed, glumly, that she had meant to be a sort of living marble bust: This is Youthful Intelligence; admire Her. Isn't she lovely?"
Previous Posts from a Law Girl
- Congratulations Shani!!!
- Welcome to a Dysfunctional Relationship: Day 152 ...
- Valentine's Day
- A True Champion
- Greedy
- Unpleasentness, Kobe, and More Superhead: The Las...
- Superhead, Jigga, Angelina & Brad, Maternity Leave...
- The Adventures of Superhead
- Team Jolie
- A Something Different Exclusive: Interview with a...


4 Comments:
Enjoy your trip, Reese!
Oh, and I hear you on that whole Shani connection. No blood relation means you could MAKE a blood relation, if you know what I'm saying, and I think you might... ;D
Hope you're having a great trip :)
JG: Unfortunately, Shani resembles my uncle. Which makes it a little weird to think he's cute.
And he is cute. But, he kinda looks like my uncle...
Dez: I haven't left yet, but I'm looking forward to the trip. :)
It's foul how some of the other skaters are trying to back stab Shani by saying he not giving his best and supporting his team more. He won a Gold medal! WTF, a brother can never get credit for doing something right.
This is a a good post. I'm a hit you with some stereotypical slander though:
"Your so well spoken"
Your English is very good"
You talk very well"
"Where did you learn to speak like that?"
Just playing, I look forward to the next one.
Post a Comment
<< Home