Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


I thought we all agreed last year to eliminate Valentine's Day and other useless holidays?



You people are not holding up your end of the bargain. >p~~~




Well, anyways, it is Valentine's Day and so I guess it would be appropriate to introduce you to the new love of my life...



Tai Shan the Baby Panda (Get ready to start your collective "Awwwwww's"):







Tai Shan is the new baby panda born at the National Zoo in Washington, DC.



Tai Shan and his mommy. Awwwwww!!!




Tai Shan's name means "Super Cutie" in Chinese. Okay, it doesn't really, but it should.



Tai Shan said this was for medicinal purposes only. He can quit anytime.



This is when I paid someone to try and steal Tai Shan. The plan didn't go so well, as my co-conspirator was jailed. But, at least I'm free, right?



Will someone please get me one of these?!?! PLEASE?!?!







If you want to see more of Tai Shan playing in the snow from the Blizzard of '06 go here.



More WTADR tomorrow!! :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

They said on the news the other night that he's a holy terror up there at the zoo - tearing things up, always making big messes all over, etc. They say that like he knows better.... *rolling my eyes* but he is adorable!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

LOL! Tell them news stations that this ain't no Dr. Phil special. Leave my little Tai Shan alone! He's perfect. ;)

10:08 AM  
Blogger jeopardygirl said...

Oh, he's a cutie.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Awwwww...I LOVE Pandas...I have a thing for pandas! I mean, not a gross thing, but a weird thing. I just collect them. Not real ones. Stuffed ones. But they're fake, no worries.

And BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Valentines!!!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Jessica R. said...

AWWWWW he IS so cute!!! I'm totally going to show that picture w/ the "cigarette" to everyone i know - that is too funny!!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

AWWWW is right. He is SUPER cute.

8:42 PM  
Blogger derek said...

Tai Shan....you know that's the kind of name that will get his resume passed over....

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home