Friday, February 10, 2006

Greedy

I was so psyched to find out that I could get the RAZR phone in pink...





Until, I saw this- the SLVR...




Now, I want the SLVR.



In pink.



In other news, GO HERE!!!(WARNING: This is kind of graffic, so if you're at the office turn it down) But, first read this while the page loads...

1) I can't believe how much Planned Parenthood is off the hook!
2) I think this is designed for kids (like 13/14). Wow!
3) Wow! This cartoon is a trip!
4) I didn't know the egg actually picks the sperm. Amazing.


More WTADR on Monday. Peace! :)

10 Comments:

Blogger Jomama said...

eeewww! I hope that isn't really shown to 13-14 year olds. That was too much.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Jessica R. said...

That..that..omg i dont have the words!! I just can't believe it has come to this!!

1:22 PM  
Blogger "Lisa" said...

Uh surely that is not really a learning video. Ick!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Actually, it comes straight from the Planned Parenthood website.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

um. wow.
her dress.
his getting worked up and excited.
goodness gracious.

*walks away*

6:45 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

ps.

i also think the slvr is the coolest thing and i WANT one.

6:46 AM  
Blogger jeopardygirl said...

You know, I actually thought that was very cool. It's much better than all the myth and innuendo we USED to get at school. And it was funny, too, which kids will appreciate. They won't even know they're learning. Brilliant!

9:37 AM  
Blogger gloria said...

I have the Magenta Rzr with the matching bluetooth headset. I love it.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

So the characters were a little um, much, to me, I mean her dress and his pre-ejaculate excitement... But I thought this was funny and informative and I liked it. It should be shown to kids. IMO anyway. Too funny!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

I want the SLVR also and if all goes as plan i should have it by friday.

All i can say about that video is wow.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home