Wednesday, March 15, 2006

It's On!!!!


I Declare the Games of the Annual NCAA Men’s Division I Tournament…



OPEN!!!



Whooo-Hooooo!!!!!



I know, I know, I’m cheesy.


Whatever.



I also proclaim that the Trash Talking may now officially begin (yes, I know Jonny R. started trashing talking already, but that was before the official declaration of trash talking, so it doesn’t count!)



Ahem…please, if you may, let me begin the trash talking…




To the Missouri Valley Conference:


You better bring it!! ‘Cause you know your sorry @$$es don’t belong in the tournament!

Yeah, I said it. What? What? What you gonna do? Win? Fine, prove me wrong. Bring it! Bring it!

----------------------------------

To all SD League Participants:

It’s on now, suckaz! I’m taking you down! DOWN!! DOWN TO DOWNTOWN, BABY!!!

Yeah, I said it. What? What? What you gonna do? Win? Fine, prove me wrong. Bring it! Bring it!

---------------------------------

To Reese the Law Girl:

When are you gonna learn how to trash talk properly? You really suck at it.


Yeah, I said it. What? What? What you gonna do? Trash talk properly? Fine, prove me wrong. Bring it! Bring it!




Sorry, ya’ll. I’m currently off my meds.



Whatever!






Happy March Madness!!!!!!! :)






© Copyright 2006. All Rights Reserved.

8 Comments:

Blogger "Lisa" said...

OK Well I brought it. I am going to win this year fo sho. I am the Queen. All you little people will be eating my dust!. I rule!

Just kidding ya'll. I am just praying that my ass doesn't end up dead last.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Jonny R. said...

What I said yesterday!!!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Hey - by the way, I spent the past weekend at UMCP working at a basketball tournament that DJ was in. It was my first time on that campus and I must say their basketball facilities kick A**! It was really cool, now I'm jealous that I didn't get to go there! ;-)

Enjoy the madness! GO GW!!!!!!!!

Sorry, had to - since I went there and all....

9:53 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

BOOO GW!!!

BOOOOO!!!!

;)

9:57 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

Oh Sh*t, it's on now!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Brother Kojak said...

That's what's up, girl! Hey, my bracket is all banged up, but you see how my old school stepped to the mic???

Patriots are the spoilers!!! YEAH!!

10:32 PM  
Blogger ManNMotion said...

I don't do this anymore. I tied for the win two years running and figured that was good enough for me. By the way, what's a soulaki? I thought it was a Greek sandwich but then I found out they were a team and I know that no one would name a team after a sandwich...or would they?

7:30 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

If I'm not mistaken, Southern Illinois' mascot, the solouki, is a dog.

An ugly, ugly, ugly dog. ;p

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home