Wednesday, March 29, 2006

So, This is How it Ends: The Prequel

[Reese’s Phone Rings to the Mission Impossible Theme song…]


Reese:  “Hello.”

CC:  “Hey, Reese.”

Reese:  “Yeah…”

CC:  “Mom said you’re moving back to Maryland.  Is that true?”

Reese:  “I dunno???”

CC:  “Whatever.  Anyways, what’s your blog’s address?”

Reese:  “Why do you want to know?”

CC:  “Because, I want to read it.”

Reese:  “Why?”

CC:  “Because, I want to read what you write about me.”

Reese:  “Why?”

CC:  “Because I’m bored at work, okay?!?!?!?!”

Reese:  “So?”

CC:  “So, give me your blog address!!!!!”

Reese:  “Hmmmm…no.”

CC:  “Why not?!?!?!”

Reese:  “‘Cause I don’t want you to read what I write.”

CC:  “Why not?!?!”

Reese:  “Because you can’t read it.”

CC:  “WHY NOT?!?!?”

Reese:  “Because the first rule of blogging is that your family isn’t allowed to read what you write.”

CC:  “Who said that?”

Reese:  “Bloggers.”

CC:  “And who are they?”

Reese:  “Bloggers.”

CC:  “Look, if you don’t give me your address, I’ll just google [insert Reese’s real name] and find everything you’ve ever written and I’ll find it that way.”

Reese:  “Fine.  Do that.  Good luck.”

CC:  “REESE!!!  TELL ME THE ADDRESS TO YOUR BLOG!!!”

Reese:  “Why do you want to read it now?  You never wanted to read it before.”

CC:  “Because, I’m bored at my new job and I want to read something slightly entertaining.  Now, what’s the address?”

Reese:  “You’re bored working for Ross Perot?”

CC:  “I DON’T WORK FOR ROSS PEROT, INC. ANYMORE!!!  DUH!!!!”

Reese:  “Oh, yeah…”

CC:  “WHAT’S THE ADDRESS?!?!?!”

Reese:  “No, way.  You’re just going to tell Mom and then she’s going to read it.  And then I won’t be able to have a blog anymore.”

CC:  “I’m not going to tell Mom!!!  Besides, the computer at home doesn’t work anymore it has a virus on it.”

Reese:  “Liar.  I was just home a month ago and the computer was fine.”

CC:  “Yeah, well now it has a virus and it won’t let anyone get on the internet.  So, I’ll only read your blog at work!!”

Reese:  “Liar.”

CC:  “GIVE ME THE ADDRESS!!!!”

Reese:  “I have to think about it.”

CC:  “Give.  Me.  The.  Address.  I’m not messing around, Reese.  I’ll harass you every day of your life until I find out the address.  You know I will!”

Reese:  [sigh]

CC:  [determined silence]

Reese:  “Meh.  Fine.  It’s somethingdifferenow.blogspot.com.  Knock yourself out.”

CC:  “Yeah!!!  Thanx, Reese.”

Reese:  “Whatever.”

CC [hanging up the phone]:  “Talk to you later!”

Reese [sighing]:  “So this is how it all ends, huh?  Well, it was a nice blog while it lasted…”




© Copyright 2006.  All Rights Reserved.

10 Comments:

Blogger KOM said...

What frightens me the most is that I still imagine her like this.

Woops. You're welcome, Reese. Say hey to your axe-toting sister for me. Niiiice axe toting sister. Gooood axe-toting sister...

5:34 PM  
Blogger ManNMotion said...

Since you're giving out your blog addy now, why don't you give it to me too?

12:09 AM  
Blogger "Lisa" said...

Hey CC

I have to ask

SAILORCLAN?

8:33 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Kom: You're on a roll with the hi-larious comments!! :D

MNM: Cute. ;)

"Lisa": "SAILORCLAN." A take on Sailor Moon. CLAN would be CC's initials though.

You know how we do with the anime. ;)

8:44 AM  
Blogger Jessica R. said...

I'm surprised Reese - I thought you were this STRONG woman!! You just gave it up like that?

haha - j/k

I have to say I have given my address to a couple friends/family - I have at times regretted giving it to them - cuz then i can't write any juicy stuff. Oh well!!

Welcome CC!!

11:08 AM  
Blogger sailorclan said...

Chill out you know I’m not a fan of the net. How about this, I’ll only look when I have absolutely nothing to do at all. Like once a quarter.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

KOM LOL me too!!!!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

~~scowl~~~

This is why I didn't want you to read this blog. You can't handle the truth!!! ;p~~~

PS: This is the land of sarcasm. We're not being serious. ;p~~~

6:49 PM  
Blogger CubanDiva said...

You and CC are hilarious! We are we going to get together again for more Killer Punch??!!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Cubandiva: In three minutes. ;)

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home