Friday, June 17, 2005
About Me
- Name: Reese The Law Girl
- Location: East Coast, United States
"She...believed that she would adorn the halls of learning with her beauty and occasional clever sayings. She supposed, glumly, that she had meant to be a sort of living marble bust: This is Youthful Intelligence; admire Her. Isn't she lovely?"
Previous Posts from a Law Girl
- Tales From the Childhood: Back to School Shopping
- Another Test I Stole From Lisa
- Happy Belated 6-Month Anniversary!!
- Welcome to a Dysfunctional Relationship: Day 91 t...
- It's Coming...
- An Ultimatum
- Google Me: For Your Information
- My Desert Adventure: Part 2
- My Desert Adventure: Part 1
- I'm Back Fools!!
17 Comments:
OMG! That was so lame. Anyways, don't forget to read the new Tales from the Childhood. Read it and post some comments, dammit! ;)
Oh that was so great!! I love that everyone is doing this!! You don't sound the way I expected (no one has so far), but now that I heard it, it fits perfectly. Very cute!
Damn, you gots a sexy voice.
I want to hear you do an audiopost as DJ!
That was awesome!
I'm really pissed that I didnt get a shout out though. WTF?
Jomama: I don't sound the way I think I should sound. I've tried to do the cool, sexy voice, but it doesn't work. ;p~~
J: Really? Sexy voice? See above. ;)
Oh, and you don't want to hear me impersonate DJ. It would really be lame. ;)
Dez: I kinda gave you a shout-out. I said I was copying you. Doesn't that count?? ;)
NO!
Thanx, CrazyShowGirl! :)
Dez: Okay, okay! The next time, I swear, I'll give you a shout-out.
BTW, you didn't give me a shout-out. How about a little quid pro quo?
Wait, is that what quid pro quo means? ;)
coming up!
K, go check out what a foo I am
omg, you even SOUND pretty....jeeez, pretty people.....pfft.
let's all go be pretty together.....like supermodels!!!
=)
Yay! i got to hear Reese's voice. Oh you do have a nice voice. Ok i am going to read everything else that you posted.
You did it!! you managed to make it through the audio thing without making a single disparaging remark about HOCKEY. I love you Reese, I really, really do.
heh. Seriously though, nice to hear you!
LOL @ Caro. I agree, we should all go and be pretty together. ;)
Karla: Welcome back to blog land. Enjoy all the reading you missed. :)
Lisa: I told you I would not diss hockey anymore. I really trying. ;)
Orlando should be afrain and I AM NOT CRAZY
I went to high school with Lisa...she is crazy, but in a totally cool ass kinda way.
You have a lovely voice btw. :)
Thanx for all of the comments on my lovely voice, guys. I didn't know it was so charming. ;)
Hey, Binsk! Your Lisa is crazy and so is my "Lisa." ;)
There's 2 Lisa's that visit this board. Confusing, eh? ;D
next up - VIDEOBLOG!!! *insert evil laughter*
Post a Comment
<< Home