Friday, April 04, 2008

Frak You!

I just wanted to say a big "Frak You!" to Georgetown and Texas for totally screwing up my bracket.


Georgetown...Frak You! This is the second year in a row you have totally screwed my bracket. I will never trust you with my basketball heart again. You suck Apollo's space dust.


Texas...how the frak could you?!? How could you lose to Memphis- a Conference USA team. I mean, yeah, granted Memphis is totally bad ass and all, but still. Frak You, Texas! You ruined everything for me and I'll never believe in you again. You're probably all Cylons anyways.


Since I have no chance of winning the SD Bracket Challenge, AGAIN, this year, I'm rooting for Memphis to win because everyone underestimated them. Screw you North Carolina. I know I picked you to win it all, but I secretly hate you and I'm now rooting for Memphis.


In other news, Battlestar Galactica is back tonight. Everyone must watch...because I said so.


Also, "Lisa" is going to write the next post about how if I don't vote she will kill me and make you all accessories to murder because you thought the year of annoying her was a joke or something. I don't know, just be on the lookout for her post.


Peace! :)

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Villager said...

Sorry about your March Madness selections. Personally, I hope that UCLA wins it this year. I was born and raised in Los Angeles ... so they have my love!

And for what it's worth ... I enjoyed the show last night. Do you think that Starbuck is going to shoot the President?

peace, Villager

12:49 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

WARNING: If you have not watched BSG, do no read this comment.


Villager,


Nah, I think she just wants to get Laura to listen to her. That being said, right now I think Laura is a Cylon, so I don't know if Starbuck can convince her of anything that helps the humans out.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Villager said...

Reese, you were kind not to rub my face into the Memphis wash-out of UCLA last night!

I have no clue who the final Xylon is ... it seems that Prez. Laura would be a key player ... and the xylons seem to find key players for the first four of the final five ... having the president would be the final straw. The other option would be if the xylon was Lee ('Apollo')...

peace, Villager

9:52 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Villager,

Hey, *my* team are the Maryland Terrapins and they didn't even make the tourney this year. No stones or rubbing of faces here.


Re: BSG

If Lee is a Cylon, wouldn't that mean either his mom or his dad were Cylons too? OMG, Adama a cylon!?! Whoa!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Villager said...

Methinks that the cylons snuck in these final five on their human parents without their knowledge. I don't think that cylons have parents in the traditional sense of the word (smile)...

We'll know more next Friday night...

peace, Villager

10:12 PM  
Blogger Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

Man, I loved it when Starbuck told Lee that she’d kill him if she discovered he was a Cylon. I don’t think she’ll kill ol’ Laura….. Pres Roslin is not to be effed with. I also considered that the Prez could be the final Cylon, but I wouldn’t like that. We’ll see. And now that Chief has discovered what he is, I hope he takes his half Cylon baby and gets back with Sharon/Boomer! Sorry. Me no likey Cally. I thought she was alright, then she shot Sharon…..now she gets no love!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

SCW,

Wait, I thought Starbuck told Anders that (about killing him if he were a cylon). Which is even more funny because Anders is a Cylon.

I don't like Cally either, but I don't like Boomer 8. She's evil now. Man, oh, man. Cally's going to lose her stuff when she finds out that the Chief is a toaster.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

You're right -- Starbuck said that to Anders, who is a Cylon. I always screw his name up. I should just call him The Husband Who Was Wronged. Hah!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

I totally missed the bracket this year. Yeah I know I suck, but to make it up to you check out my blog for our favorite list :)

10:33 PM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

Wake me up sometime around the NFL draft. Then I can watch NFL Network non-stop.

9:30 AM  
Blogger The OE said...

If you write one more post this month it will be fraking incredible

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Toner said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home