Saturday, June 30, 2007

Reese Gets a New Car: Part 2

Reese on her way to the Toyota Dealership…


Dodge: “You really think they’re going to give you financing?”

Reese: “Shut-up, Dodge! I’m sick of your negativity! That’s why I’m leaving you.”

Dodge: “Look, let’s just stop with all this separation stuff. Let’s…let’s get counseling…”

Reese: “Counseling?”

Dodge: “I know a good mechanic- he’s very understanding. He’ll work with us..”

Reese: “Shut-up, Dodge! We’re already here.”

Dodge [crying]: “Why must you be so cruelllll???”

Reese: “Yeah, you stay here. When I come back, you’ll be all traded in.”


Reese enters Toyota Dealership…


Reese: “Hello. I’m looking for Tony.”

Tony: “Yeah, I’m Tony.”

Reese: “Hey, Tony, I’m Reese. I spoke with you on the phone.”

Tony: “Oh, yeah, yeah. So you ready because when you leave here you gonna have a new car.”

Reese: “Hehehe, yeah, well first things first. I already have financing and I know what kind of car I want. I really like the Scion Xa or even the Toyota Yaris. So, I’m just here to see if Toyota can beat the rate Citi gave me.”

Tony: “Right, well you know don’t worry about that. We’ll work that out. But, why get a Scion Xa or a Yaris when you can get a 2007 Toyota Corolla?”

Reese [sighing]: “Okay…I don’t know how to say this, but…”

Tony: “Yes?”

Reese: “Let’s cut the crap. I don’t want a Toyota Corolla. I’ve done my research, I know how these things go in the dealership- especially with women. You’re not going to convince me to get a more expensive car. You’re just not! So let’s see if you can beat Citi’s financing and get me the car I want on the road now!”


15 Minutes and a Test Drive of the Toyota Corrolla Later…


Tony: “So, the Corolla is nice, huh?

Reese [salty]: “It’s fine.”

Tony: “And it’s a used 2007 so it’s not as expensive as a new car.”

Reese: “Look, no offense, but I don’t want a used car. South Florida dealers are notorious for selling lemons. I want something new that I don’t have to fix. Plus, I want a new car which has 6 airbags…”

Tony: “This car has all the airbags.”

Reese: “Front driver-passenger, front side driver-passenger, and side airbags?”

Tony: “Oh, yeah…yeah.”

Reese: “Let me see the specs of the car.”

Tony: “Specs? Ummm…I’m telling you it has all airbags.”

Reese: “Yeah, right. Well, I’d feel better if I could have the specs.”

Tony: “Right, specs. Okay you wait right here.”


30 Minutes Later…


Tony: “Reese, this is my manager Chuck. He’s going to help us out.”

Reese: “Where are the bloody specs!?!”

Chuck: “Relax, relax. We’ll do this financing, sell you the car, get the specs…”

Reese: “I’m leaving…”

Chuck: “Wait! Wait! Okay, see the problem is…”

Reese: [looks at Chuck with a raised eyebrow]

Chuck: “It’s a used car. We don’t have specs on used cars.”

Reese: “What?”

Chuck: “I mean, we don’t know what the car comes with. We don’t do specs on used cars.”

Reese: “So, let me get this straight…”

Chuck: “Uh-huh…”

Reese: “Someone comes in with a used car?”

Chuck: “Uh-huh…”

Reese: “And you buy that car from the owner?”

Chuck: “Yes, yes…”

Reese: “But, before you buy the car, you don’t take the time to find out what you’re buying?”

Chuck: “Ummm…ermm…”

“Yes?”

Reese: [silent]


10 Minutes Later…Reese Driving Home with Dodge


Dodge: [silent]

Reese: [silent]

Dodge: [silent]

Reese: “… if you say one word…”

Dodge: “I didn’t say anything!”

Reese: “One word!”

Dodge: [silent]

Reese: [silent]

Dodge: [silent]

Reese: “I hate you, Dodge.”

Dodge: “The feeling is mutual super-witch!”



To Be Continued...



© Copyright 2007. All Rights Reserved.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Ray said...

New to your blog here..

I read quite a few of your posts and thought I would take the liberty to blog roll ya, just b/c your posts seem quite interesting....

I urge you to come check out my Musings....

Much Luv

11:08 PM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

Reese: 0
Dodge: 1

11:03 AM  
Blogger Ray said...

Hey hey,

My intelligent and beautiful sista, thanks for stopping through. I got your request and I have actually found the clip. You can do the bird in a couple of weeks I can assure ya, most def. I got one ahead of you for next week.

NE who come on back.....

PEACE!!!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Lola Gets said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Girl, dont let those dealerships play you out! Love your blog.
L

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Mirra said...

Great work.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home