Wednesday, March 07, 2007

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!

hehehehehehehehehehehe…











Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe…













HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE…














MUUU-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!















I’M GOING TO DESTROY YOU PEOPLE IN THE SOMETHING DIFFERENT BRACKET CHALLENGE!!!

















YOU BETTER BRING IT!!!













PS: Technically, you can’t even begin to bring it until Monday…











But, on Monday you BETTER BRING IT!!!










Stop by on Monday to see how to join the Something Different March Madness Bracket Challenge.


**Reese**

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay finally!!! I freakin' love this month.

Although, I can't forget the pain I felt last year, when my Bruins let me down...BUT its a new year baby!!!!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

What? What? The Bruins?

It's all about the Terps, baby!!!

;)

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home