Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dinner for Four?

I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
You ain't cause you not
This is why,
This is why,
This is why I'm hot!



Sorry, I couldn't resist.


Okay, riddle me this...what infamous law girl had such a stellar bracket that she picked a perfect final four?


I'll give you a hint....


Her name is Reese the Law Girl.



Booo-yah!!!!



Hehehehehe, I have to brag. This is the best I've ever done in the tourney, so I'm quite proud of myself. And, after the week I had, I deserve it.



You see, a little three-year old decided to pass along a wonderful stomach virus to me last Sunday called "gastrointinitis." It's a wonderful disease that renders you completely helpless.



Reese: "Ohhh, yeah! Can't wait for this week's episode of Battlestar Galac..."


"Ummmm....owwww...."


"So...cold...."


"Must...watch...Battlestar..."


[Reese falls to the ground shaking violently with the fever shivers]



As I lay on my beautiful hardwood floors, I actually began to visualize my funeral. Everyone was there. My mom, my dad, CC, "Lisa," Boy with Flowers, Leslye, Eliza, Juicy, Alex the Law Boy, Dez, Caro, Karla, J, Kom, Derek, and you. You were there!

And just so you know, you all were very torn up about my passing. Really, I don't know how you would go on without me.


By Wednesday I thought I had recuperated. But, later I found out the virus I had actually came in two parts. The first part was the fever, headaches, and muscle aches. The second part was all of the lovely things that deal with your stomach.

Needless to say, I was very disappointed with my relapse. Mainly because two months prior I had purchased tickets to see Wicked. And, of course, my time to see Wicked was Thursday, the day after my relapse. Anyways, even though I was in a horrible state health wise, I was forced to skip Wicked and stay at home eating Jello and drinking Gatorade.



hehehehehehehehe....




Hehehehehehehehehehe....




MU-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!




You all know that I wouldn't skip seeing a musical I paid $84.00 for! Of course I went to see Wicked! And I spread gastrointitis to the entire third tier. I guess everyone will just have to deal with it!



Anyways, here are the current standings for the SD Bracket Challenge. Note how I'm still in first place. Note that.


SD Bracket Challenge Standings

1. This is Why I'm Hot, 104pts.

2. Team Lewis, 90pts.

3. AntiPimp w/o a Golf, 86pts.

4. TEAM BIG BOY, 83pts.

5. Team Playboy, 80pts.

6. Team McC, 73pts.

7. The Jones Factor, 71pts.

8. AkronGotScrewed, 71pts.

9. 1st Name was a Curse (This was "The Winner" aka "Lisa"), 70pts.

10. Haven'tWatchedaGameYet, 69pts.

11. The Legendary Sannin, 65pts.

12. Team Desiree, 55pts.

13. The Flossy Flossy, 0pts.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Alex the Law Boy said...

Reese:

Why can't you get my name right?

I am

THE ANTI-PIMP W/O A GOLF CLUB

CLUB!!!!!!

anyway did you notice my tremendous comeback?

9:26 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

I'd love to be in last place as long as I see the Bruins keep going!!!

Oh, hope you're feeling better :)

10:45 AM  
Blogger "Lisa" said...

OK so you got lucky this year. There is always next year. Damn Tarheels make me SICK! How can you blow an 11 point lead. Why God Why! I hate March Madness. Oh well I knew I shouldn't have picked the winner as my team name. I angered the Gods and now I have paid for it.

1:28 PM  
Blogger "Lisa" said...

Oh Notice my cousin is once again a contender. It really sucks that every year the Canadian either wins or ends in the top three. How is he doing it!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Alex: Okay, you know I just cut and paste the list right? SI cut your team name off and I was too lazy to fix it. Sawrrry. ;p~~

Yes, I did notice your tremondous comeback! But, you will not stop me. I'm invincible!! lol!

Dez: Okay, I'd take last place too to get MD in the final four. Your team scored me some extra points, btw. I love them for it. ;)

"Lisa": Don't be bitter because you picked North Carolina (a team that lost to Maryland and one of the Virginia's) to win. After all, you were just on silly pills that day- evident my your team's first name. ;)

9:16 AM  
Blogger The OE said...

As hard as I tried I could not decipher this post. I'll have to download the new decoder from the secure website.

10:08 PM  
Blogger The OE said...

Is that the fire breathing Lisa? I think there are some people looking for her skills. I'll get back to you.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

Sorry you were sick. But I'm so glad I'm finally finding others who watch Battlestar! I love that fracking show!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

Congrats on your win. As a Gator alum I applaud anyone who recognizes our superiority. J/K.

7:39 PM  
Blogger "Lisa" said...

Reese why so quiet. Ashamed to mention that once again the Canadian is winning it all!! Hmmm Hmmm. Do you only post when you are doing well.

3:52 AM  
Blogger The OE said...

It looks like you've gone off the reservation. Be advised that you may be treated as hostile for reasons of national security until the situation until such time as a determination can be made.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home