Saturday, April 01, 2006

Something Different Sports Update

Good news everyone! George Mason’s reign of terror is finally over. Thank goodness! It’s about time.



In other news, this was the most boring Final Four in the history of all Final Four’s. I actually decided to play Kingdom Hearts II instead of watching the game.



In other, other news I officially did not win any of the bracket challenges I participated in. After being tied for second in my office pool, I finished in 6th place. Outside of the money pot. I know- sucks to be me.



Well, now that the championship game is Florida vs. UCLA, I have to pick a team to root for. Right now I’m leaning towards Florida because I live in Florida and also because UCLA’s win tonight cost me 5% of the money pot.

Dez, if you can provide a good argument that trumps the money/residency one, I’ll root for UCLA. But, it’s got to be a good one.



Anyways, I’m out. I’m old and 11:00pm is WAY past my bedtime. Hopefully, I’ll be able to post something semi-decent tomorrow.



Peace and Chicken Grease! ;p~~~

4 Comments:

Blogger CubanDiva said...

Reese,
You are just mad cuz Maryland didn't make it! LOL Don't hate chica!! I say go for Florida. That is a pretty safe bet for you.
Besos!
Kim

8:12 AM  
Blogger derek said...

Maryland made it on the women's side though...

They beat UNC to get there. Next it's Duke or LSU.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Diva: Yeah, I had to break out my Ph.D(player hating degree) on George Mason.

But, they deserved it! How the heck is a tier 3 law school like George Mason going to deny my application to their school?!? I got into Northwestern and George Washington for crying out loud! And, George Mason denied me? A freakin' commuter school?!?!

Punks!


Derek: Yes, I saw that! Although, I'm not a women's basketball fan, I did smile a lot to see Maryland make the championship game. And, I will watch them play Duke on Tuesday.

I'll be screaming "Duck Fuke" all the way! :D

8:03 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

you know it's all about florida and never about UCLA. let's get real.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home