In Honor of Florida's Joakim Noah...
His father, Yannick Noah...

HOT!
"The overdressed traveler betrays more interest in being seen than in seeing, while the true traveler knows that the novel world about her serves as the most appropriate accessory."
5 Comments:
i know joakim!
he did a PG year at my boarding school, we had a our religion class together during winter term, he was partner for a few projects, he's a cool cat. tall as hell, and nice.
=)
I just wanted to follow up, see if this was the same Yannick from my youth as a tennis fan.
And he is.
But born 1960?? How the hell old does that make me?
Still, I guess I'd sleep with him, if it came to it. You know, for the plaster casting collection. You know...
well done jo, well done.
Caro: So, cool that that you got to take classes with him. Even cooler that he's cool.
The whole thing is very cool. ;)
Kom: Are you trying to steal my man?
Are we gonna have to fight over Yannick?
I'll kick your @$$, Kom!
Bring it! Bring it!!!!
;)
OK he IS hot. but old, but hot... I am so confused.
Post a Comment
<< Home