Friday, October 07, 2005

Stolen


You are Peter Gibbons..
and you just don't give a fuck.

Which Office Space Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

6 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

I got the same thing as Envizable.

9:58 PM  
Blogger derek said...

I am Michael Bolton...except I really am black and I can't sing.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

hahahaahahaa.

You are Bill Lumbergh.

Oooooh.. yeah. No one likes you. If you could just go ahead and make sure you step in front of a large moving bus, that would be greeeeeat.


i burst out laughing for like 10 min.

LUMBERGH??

lol.

/.sigh

i love that movie too much.

12:01 AM  
Blogger KOM said...

I was designated Michael Bolton as well.

That's too funny, because I have been "let go" from more than one job for just not giving a flying f. I guess family concerns can turn you from who you thought you were into a sniveling, skinny freak.

But just dare me to break the copier...

12:45 AM  
Blogger Inside Man said...

Despite what the quiz says I'm Milton because I don't like people touching my stuff...

1:43 AM  
Blogger derek said...

I thought for sure I would be Samir.

Some of the things I say to computers...my son (the human sampler) would surely repeat them.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home