Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bad Karma

The Power that is, is obviously upset with me. Over the past few weeks, the following bad things have happened to me:


1. I moved to Hurricane Alley.

2. My car decided not to go anywhere anymore.

3. I had to bribe my car with $500.00 worth of repairs in order to make it go.

4. I found out the cute boy I like, likes some other chick. Bastard.

5. My glasses broke.

6. My contacts decided to attack my eyes.

7. Vicky2 (my precious laptop) broke down completely.

8. I dropped my MP3 player on the floor.

9. The US Postal Service refuses to forward my mail.

10. A hurricane the size of Africa is about to hit my house. And, only my house, I’m sure.

11. I had to spend nearly $500.00 to get a flight out of this Hurricane Hellhole called Miami.

12. My mother just announced that she may be getting re-married. I’m not sure if I support this idea.

13. I suspect that this is the end of the world, and I’m not sure how God feels about me.

14. Oh, and I’m broke.



Tah-freakin’-dah! My life, my misery, my horror. I’m pretty sure it’s not going to get any better.


At least the Smurfs are dead, though.

10 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Wow! Sounds like a lot going on, huh? Well, it will get better. C'mon, Reese, mama deserves some happiness, no? As long as new guy makes her happy? (Coming from someone who cannot stand the guy her mother is with...but still tries to believe that if he makes her happy, that's all that counts.)

So are you coming back up here to visit? Hooray!!!!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Inside Man said...

I think #14 bites everybody in the a$$.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Joanne, you're absolutely right. I keep saying that to myself, but I can't get myself to believe it. My mom? Getting married again? It seems unreal.

But, anyways, unless the horrible-cain makes a left turn for Mexico or heads straight to the Gulf, I'll be back up in good, old, SAFE, Maryland tomorrow night.

KG: Here's the thing about being broke: IT SUCKS! Can a sistah save a little money, please?

Whatever.

12:51 PM  
Blogger derek said...

I hate broke.

Broke SUCKS.

At least I live in Ohio. No hurricanes...but what's that four-letter s-word I hear...it's...it's...it's...

snow...


and it's coming soon...

2:14 PM  
Blogger Mon said...

Oy vey!
Hope you're doing well, Reese.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Juicy77 said...

I feel you on #13.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Deshaun said...

You must have done some really bad things in your time if you're not sure what god thinks of you! :)

Good luck! ;)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Ha, ha, Deshaun. ;p~~

The thing about God is, you never know if he's going to be really strict or easy-going. I'm hoping for easy-going, but appreciating how good a person I am.

That's what I'm hoping... ;)

9:35 PM  
Blogger CubanDiva said...

Was Vicki2 a DELL??!! Because their laptops SUCK! Don't hate on Mommy! As a mommy myself, we all deserve a little happiness. Just be there to support her if she needs it! Stay Safe!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Kim: Vicky2 was a Gateway. I'm now hearing that their laptops suck too. Whatever. I wish they would hurry up and fix it though!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home