So, This is How it Ends: The Prequel
[Reese’s Phone Rings to the Mission Impossible Theme song…]
Reese: “Hello.”
CC: “Hey, Reese.”
Reese: “Yeah…”
CC: “Mom said you’re moving back to Maryland. Is that true?”
Reese: “I dunno???”
CC: “Whatever. Anyways, what’s your blog’s address?”
Reese: “Why do you want to know?”
CC: “Because, I want to read it.”
Reese: “Why?”
CC: “Because, I want to read what you write about me.”
Reese: “Why?”
CC: “Because I’m bored at work, okay?!?!?!?!”
Reese: “So?”
CC: “So, give me your blog address!!!!!”
Reese: “Hmmmm…no.”
CC: “Why not?!?!?!”
Reese: “‘Cause I don’t want you to read what I write.”
CC: “Why not?!?!”
Reese: “Because you can’t read it.”
CC: “WHY NOT?!?!?”
Reese: “Because the first rule of blogging is that your family isn’t allowed to read what you write.”
CC: “Who said that?”
Reese: “Bloggers.”
CC: “And who are they?”
Reese: “Bloggers.”
CC: “Look, if you don’t give me your address, I’ll just google [insert Reese’s real name] and find everything you’ve ever written and I’ll find it that way.”
Reese: “Fine. Do that. Good luck.”
CC: “REESE!!! TELL ME THE ADDRESS TO YOUR BLOG!!!”
Reese: “Why do you want to read it now? You never wanted to read it before.”
CC: “Because, I’m bored at my new job and I want to read something slightly entertaining. Now, what’s the address?”
Reese: “You’re bored working for Ross Perot?”
CC: “I DON’T WORK FOR ROSS PEROT, INC. ANYMORE!!! DUH!!!!”
Reese: “Oh, yeah…”
CC: “WHAT’S THE ADDRESS?!?!?!”
Reese: “No, way. You’re just going to tell Mom and then she’s going to read it. And then I won’t be able to have a blog anymore.”
CC: “I’m not going to tell Mom!!! Besides, the computer at home doesn’t work anymore it has a virus on it.”
Reese: “Liar. I was just home a month ago and the computer was fine.”
CC: “Yeah, well now it has a virus and it won’t let anyone get on the internet. So, I’ll only read your blog at work!!”
Reese: “Liar.”
CC: “GIVE ME THE ADDRESS!!!!”
Reese: “I have to think about it.”
CC: “Give. Me. The. Address. I’m not messing around, Reese. I’ll harass you every day of your life until I find out the address. You know I will!”
Reese: [sigh]
CC: [determined silence]
Reese: “Meh. Fine. It’s somethingdifferenow.blogspot.com. Knock yourself out.”
CC: “Yeah!!! Thanx, Reese.”
Reese: “Whatever.”
CC [hanging up the phone]: “Talk to you later!”
Reese [sighing]: “So this is how it all ends, huh? Well, it was a nice blog while it lasted…”
© Copyright 2006. All Rights Reserved.
Reese: “Hello.”
CC: “Hey, Reese.”
Reese: “Yeah…”
CC: “Mom said you’re moving back to Maryland. Is that true?”
Reese: “I dunno???”
CC: “Whatever. Anyways, what’s your blog’s address?”
Reese: “Why do you want to know?”
CC: “Because, I want to read it.”
Reese: “Why?”
CC: “Because, I want to read what you write about me.”
Reese: “Why?”
CC: “Because I’m bored at work, okay?!?!?!?!”
Reese: “So?”
CC: “So, give me your blog address!!!!!”
Reese: “Hmmmm…no.”
CC: “Why not?!?!?!”
Reese: “‘Cause I don’t want you to read what I write.”
CC: “Why not?!?!”
Reese: “Because you can’t read it.”
CC: “WHY NOT?!?!?”
Reese: “Because the first rule of blogging is that your family isn’t allowed to read what you write.”
CC: “Who said that?”
Reese: “Bloggers.”
CC: “And who are they?”
Reese: “Bloggers.”
CC: “Look, if you don’t give me your address, I’ll just google [insert Reese’s real name] and find everything you’ve ever written and I’ll find it that way.”
Reese: “Fine. Do that. Good luck.”
CC: “REESE!!! TELL ME THE ADDRESS TO YOUR BLOG!!!”
Reese: “Why do you want to read it now? You never wanted to read it before.”
CC: “Because, I’m bored at my new job and I want to read something slightly entertaining. Now, what’s the address?”
Reese: “You’re bored working for Ross Perot?”
CC: “I DON’T WORK FOR ROSS PEROT, INC. ANYMORE!!! DUH!!!!”
Reese: “Oh, yeah…”
CC: “WHAT’S THE ADDRESS?!?!?!”
Reese: “No, way. You’re just going to tell Mom and then she’s going to read it. And then I won’t be able to have a blog anymore.”
CC: “I’m not going to tell Mom!!! Besides, the computer at home doesn’t work anymore it has a virus on it.”
Reese: “Liar. I was just home a month ago and the computer was fine.”
CC: “Yeah, well now it has a virus and it won’t let anyone get on the internet. So, I’ll only read your blog at work!!”
Reese: “Liar.”
CC: “GIVE ME THE ADDRESS!!!!”
Reese: “I have to think about it.”
CC: “Give. Me. The. Address. I’m not messing around, Reese. I’ll harass you every day of your life until I find out the address. You know I will!”
Reese: [sigh]
CC: [determined silence]
Reese: “Meh. Fine. It’s somethingdifferenow.blogspot.com. Knock yourself out.”
CC: “Yeah!!! Thanx, Reese.”
Reese: “Whatever.”
CC [hanging up the phone]: “Talk to you later!”
Reese [sighing]: “So this is how it all ends, huh? Well, it was a nice blog while it lasted…”
© Copyright 2006. All Rights Reserved.
9 Comments:
What frightens me the most is that I still imagine her like this.
Woops. You're welcome, Reese. Say hey to your axe-toting sister for me. Niiiice axe toting sister. Gooood axe-toting sister...
Since you're giving out your blog addy now, why don't you give it to me too?
Hey CC
I have to ask
SAILORCLAN?
Kom: You're on a roll with the hi-larious comments!! :D
MNM: Cute. ;)
"Lisa": "SAILORCLAN." A take on Sailor Moon. CLAN would be CC's initials though.
You know how we do with the anime. ;)
I'm surprised Reese - I thought you were this STRONG woman!! You just gave it up like that?
haha - j/k
I have to say I have given my address to a couple friends/family - I have at times regretted giving it to them - cuz then i can't write any juicy stuff. Oh well!!
Welcome CC!!
KOM LOL me too!!!!
~~scowl~~~
This is why I didn't want you to read this blog. You can't handle the truth!!! ;p~~~
PS: This is the land of sarcasm. We're not being serious. ;p~~~
You and CC are hilarious! We are we going to get together again for more Killer Punch??!!
Cubandiva: In three minutes. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home