If Only it Was True...
My blog is worth $20,323.44.
How much is your blog worth?
"The overdressed traveler betrays more interest in being seen than in seeing, while the true traveler knows that the novel world about her serves as the most appropriate accessory."
8 Comments:
Yeah, I think that site is just there to feel better about paying 3 bucks for a gallon of gas.
No, it's not working.
Shamus: Yea, that site just makes me feel really poor. :)
Thanx for stopping by. :)
Tannia: Oh, you are now my favorite person! Everyone should be just like Tannia and always have wonderful things to say about Reese. ;)
Hehehehe, thanx Tannia. :)
Your blog is worth a million bazillion fafillion dollars...and 74 cents :-).
It's the 74 cents that means the most. Thanx! :D
I keep getting haunted by this thought that the blogger servers will crash one day and all archived blogs will be lost. I would be crushed, therefore the blogs are priceless!
Wow kg, I sometimes think the same exact thing with the blogger servers!
Anyway, if we all could cash our blogs in for those amounts, would you actually do it?
Can I have some of that money Reese??? lol
Can't nobody have my money! It's my monopoloy money, dammit!
Actually, I would sell out my blog for $3mill. But, only $3mil. Nothing less. I totally would. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home