Monday, June 27, 2005
About Me
- Name: Reese The Law Girl
- Location: East Coast, United States
"She...believed that she would adorn the halls of learning with her beauty and occasional clever sayings. She supposed, glumly, that she had meant to be a sort of living marble bust: This is Youthful Intelligence; admire Her. Isn't she lovely?"
Previous Posts from a Law Girl
- Tivo, You Brat!!
- Reese the Law Girl: Advocate for Toddlers
- Hear My Voice!!!
- Tales From the Childhood: Back to School Shopping
- Another Test I Stole From Lisa
- Happy Belated 6-Month Anniversary!!
- Welcome to a Dysfunctional Relationship: Day 91 t...
- It's Coming...
- An Ultimatum
- Google Me: For Your Information
6 Comments:
Right slogan, wrong guy.
Should I know him?
That's not Malcolm.
"You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it." - Malcolm X
Oh wow. That is a great quote jerk.
Oh yeah, and that's Huey Newton.
The Black Panthers guy right?
I should've known that.
Reese, where the hell are you?
You get back here woman!!
I was away from my computer. Running around my lovely state doing junk. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home