Damn You March Madness!!
DISCLAIMER: The following post contains explicit language. Please read at your own risk!
-------------------------------------
Damn it!!!
Damn it, Damn it, Damn it!!
I @#^%&*^ hate the tourney!
Damn it!
Oklahoma State, Wakeforest, and Syracuse you're all a bunch of bastards!!
BASTARDS!!
Damn it!!
@!#$%^* Bastards!
*&^%$#@ screwed up my bracket!!!
You damn Bastards!!
BASTARDS!!!
4 Comments:
DON'T GET ME STARTED!!!
Friggin Georgia Tech Bastards!!!!
Wait a minute, I just checked and........I'm still beating you!
Happp Happy, Joy Joy, Happy Happy Joy!
You know what? Did I ask for gloating? I don't think I did...
Still, it's not your fault that the tourney is filled with bastards this year. Can't win a freakin game...Freakin bastards!
hey I LOVE the tourney. I was in first place for several days and am in second now. Honestly this is the best showing I have ever had. I might actually finish in the top 5 this year. Oh Happy Day.
P.S. But Sryacuse and Wake Forest are awful awful bastards
Post a Comment
<< Home