Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Witch! Witch!



Reese: "CC, go get in the stockade."

CC: "Are you crazy, fool? No!"

Reese: "How else am I supposed to see what criminals were treated like if you don't get in the stockade?"

CC: "How about you get in the stockade, genius?"

Reese: "Oh, please! Look at that little tiny hole. There's no way I'll be able to fit my big head in there."

CC: "Well, it is true- you do have a big head."

Reese: "That's what I'm sayin'! The thing probably wouldn't even clamp down right. So, go get in the stockade."

CC: "Nah, man. No way."

Reese: "GO GET IN THE STOCKADE!!!!"

CC: "Awww, man, why I always gotta be listening to you?"

Reese: "I'll pay you. C'mon?!?!"

CC [getting in the stockade]: "Well, if it's for money."

Reese: "Excellent!!"

CC: "Hey, what are you doing?!?!"

Reese: "Taking a picture."

CC: "NAH, MAN!!!! THAT WASN'T PART OF THE DEAL!!!!"

Reese: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! This is going to be a great post on my blog."

CC: "NOOOOOOOO!!!!! NOT THE BLOG!!!!! GET ME OUT OF THIS THING!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!!"

Random People: "Oh, my god! Someone help that girl."

Reese: "Don't pay any attention to her- she's just a heathen, witch. Stockade punishment for witches and all."

Random People: "Oh, of course. Shame on you witch!"

CC: "I'm going to get you good, Reese!!!! You'll pay for this!!!!! With your money!!!!"

Reese: "HAHAHAHAHA!!! It's sooo worth it."




© Copyright 2005. All Rights Reserved.

17 Comments:

Blogger derek said...

You and CC must be like a female Huey and Riley.

...who would play Ruckus (no relation).

10:44 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

I was thinking that a few days ago. We are kinda similar.

I'm quite sure I know no one who could play Uncle Ruckus.

No one.

;)

3:18 PM  
Blogger Alisa Lynn Valdes said...

OMIGOD this is hilarious. Very creative, too. THanks for making me laugh. No, I'm not stalking you. It's just I finally turned in two manuscripts and have time to catch up on your blogging.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Hi Reese! Still waiting to see you chilling. I may need legal representation soon, you available?

9:59 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

hahahaahahahaahaa....when is that pocket reese i ordered 10 months ago coming in the mail?

GOSH.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Alisa: Thanx! I'll be the chick in line with her short sister still in the stockade waiting for your latest novels. :)

Mike: Dear Lord, what did you do? Are you gonna need "Lisa's" help? She's a DA you know? ;)

Caro: I'm sorry, but President Bush ordered that all clonings of Reese be halted in order to save the world from loud-mouthed, big headed girls. I think it was the right decision. ;)

8:46 AM  
Blogger Deshaun said...

["NOOOOOOOO!!!!! NOT THE BLOG!!!!!"]

Funny stuff!!! :-)


Well, did you pay up?!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Deshaun: I promised her an IOU which is to be delivered next week when I go back home. It will probably come in the form of "all incidental expenses of CC paid by Reese during the week in which Reese visits home."

Of course, I end up paying for all of her incidental expenses when I come home. This time at least I got something out of it. ;)

1:57 PM  
Blogger derek said...

Well, Reese, you are a lawyer...and, as we all know, lawyers are made of money. :D

By the way, does any one know any loud-mouthed, big-headed girls?

3:25 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Derek: HA! Not lawyers who work for the taxpayers. Taxpayers are notoriously cheap.

BTW, in regards to your Huey/Riley observation, I forgot that back in the day, CC and I were actually more of a Black "Daria & Quinn." Actually, EVERYBODY used to say that about us (friends, relatives, etc.). Daria/Quinn and Huey/Riley are actually very similar characters when you think about it.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Who's Huey and Riley?

You and CC are too funny :)

5:09 PM  
Blogger derek said...

Desiree,

Huey and Riley are brothes who are brothers and they have their own show (BONUS POINTS: What TV show spawned that last statement?) called The Boondocks. The Boondocks is a comic strip written by Aaron Macgruder. It was started in 1997 at The Diamondback, the student newspaper of the University of Maryland - College Park...hmmm, I wonder if I know anyone that was there then. Now it's in something like 200 newspapers. It's known for it's fearless satire of both the current political landscape, popular culture especially African-American popular culture and striking anime-inspired artwork. This past November, it made the jump from the printed page to television. It can be seen on Cartoon Network's [adult swim] block at 11 pm e/p on Sundays. Huey is a 10-year-old precocious, cynical, unapologetically leftist kid and Riley is an 8 year old caught up in the facades portrayed by urban culutre. Both boys live with their grandfather, Robert Freeman, in a predominately white suburb. Their interactions with the few blacks and the whites are both comical and seeds of introspection.

In short, you should TiVo it :-).

1:53 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

LOL

12:45 PM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

Public humiliation increased by internet syndication...sweet.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Miss.Q said...

great blog. I book marked you.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Thanx, Miss Q. :)

2:26 PM  
Blogger CubanDiva said...

Why are you always torturing your sister?! LOL..Be nice girls!!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home