So, This is How it Ends
Everyone say hello to my sister CC.
She now reads the blog.
Sigh.
Lord help us.
She now reads the blog.
Sigh.
Lord help us.
"The overdressed traveler betrays more interest in being seen than in seeing, while the true traveler knows that the novel world about her serves as the most appropriate accessory."
6 Comments:
"Hi CC' *Waves*
I thought she was reading it all along. What made her start now?
Hi CC! Do you have a blog?
Hi, CC. Hope you find your sister's reminiscing as funny as we do...my sister didn't.
Hello my sister CC!
Wow. Its "THE" CC?? Girl, you're funny, you're a swindler, and your craaaaazy!!! I wouldn't mess with you or your sister, especially at the movies :)
Reese, You are crazy too, I'd NEVER give my blog address to anyone in my family. I'd never hear the end of it.
Dez, with every single minute that passes, I wonder if I did the right thing. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home