Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!
Excuse me a minute, while I do my happy dance!
OH, YEA! OH, YEA! DOING MY HAPPY DANCE! HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!
Can you guess why I'm so happy?
I'll give you some hints...
It's something that I just bought...
And I can't use it until 12:01 on May 19, 2005...
Hmmm???
Okay, if you don't know what it is, then you are completely out of the loop.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to continue dancing...
OH, YEA! OH, YEA! DOING MY HAPPY DANCE! HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!
OH, YEA! OH, YEA! DOING MY HAPPY DANCE! HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!
Can you guess why I'm so happy?
I'll give you some hints...
It's something that I just bought...
And I can't use it until 12:01 on May 19, 2005...
Hmmm???
Okay, if you don't know what it is, then you are completely out of the loop.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to continue dancing...
OH, YEA! OH, YEA! DOING MY HAPPY DANCE! HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!
10 Comments:
Why May 19th?
It's part of the condition to my happiness. And, it's a big clue...
OMG are you a Star Wars fan???
If not I feel like a total loser right now, but if so YA! High five for a fellow nerd like me!!
YES! Dez, got it right!! It's my Star Wars ticket!! And, I'm still soooo happy! :)
Reese is a Star Wars fan because that is when the movie comes out May 19 and Desiree just confirmed my suspison.
I could never really get in to Star Wars. We went to see ummm i think it was Return of the Jedi or whatever the first one was called and i feel asleep.
Awesome Reese. I'm the same way. I need to buy mine. I love those movies. I hate those kind of alien / science fiction /star treky movies, but Star Wars, well, thats different! No one I know likes them though. Just some guy I use to date. Oh well.
Oh, but I love all sci-fi. I'm not quite a trekkie. Or is it trekker? But, I do actually like Star Trek.
But, my favorite movie of all time??
The Matrix.
Awesome story, special effects, AND, Keanu was soooo hotttt!!! ;)
Yuck. I never liked The Matrix. I went out on a date to see that once....I had the worst time...think I fell asleep.
Dez, I like you and everything, but you can never talk bad about the Matrix on my blog.
NEVER!
Dez: I was J/K of course. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home