Monday, March 28, 2005
About Me
- Name: Reese The Law Girl
- Location: East Coast, United States
"She...believed that she would adorn the halls of learning with her beauty and occasional clever sayings. She supposed, glumly, that she had meant to be a sort of living marble bust: This is Youthful Intelligence; admire Her. Isn't she lovely?"
Previous Posts from a Law Girl
- Reese Lesson #2: Never Get Blood in Your Eye
- Damn You March Madness!!
- Ask Reese
- Introducing My New Imaginary Boyfriend
- This Just In: A Format Change
- It's Gone!
- "We Mustn't Dwell... No, Not Today. We CAN'T. Not ...
- How To Fill Out Your Bracket
- March Madness is Here: Play the Something Differe...
- Observations About the ACC Tournament
2 Comments:
hey the Rock is mines remeber? I think the people at ET are messing with you. I mean don't they know that Orlando and Reese are meant to be? I got Matt Damon.
Seriously, they don't know anything! I like Jamie Foxx- I really do. But, Orlando and I were meant to be. That's just the way it is.
Post a Comment
<< Home