Friday, October 23, 2009

Missing in Action

I haven't been around in months. I haven't written anything since my birthday. The only reason why I'm writing this post right now is because I can't take looking at that depressing MJ post sitting front and center on the front page.

This weekend, I'm trying to get back to my roots. I'm trying to reclaim the wit and sarcasm South Florida's bright sunny-sun-sun has stolen from me.

So, here's the introduction to what I hope will turn out to be something mildly entertaining.

I'm still working on it (it's several pages long already), hopefully I'll have something up by Sunday or Monday. We'll see.

Until then...I hope this puts a little bit of a smirk on your face.


---------------------------





Jem and the Holograms were excitement and adventure…


Jem: “It’s showtime, Synergy!”



Glamour and glitter. Fashion and fame…


Shana: “Oh my, gosh! I can’t believe the President is going to honor us for saving America AND we get brand new couture outfits from Karl Lagerfeld!”



But, behind the music, not everything was contagious and outrageous…


Aja: “…well what mental illness didn’t she have?”


Kimber: “…schizophrenia…multiple personality disorder…”


Rio: “…people don’t know, that was a scary time…”


Pizzazz: “…if I had known the mafia was involved, I would have thought twice…”


Roxy: “Well, who the hell is Raya?!?”


Shana: “…and then Synergy turned out to be a Cylon and we were like, ‘Whaaatt?!?’”



This is the true story of two sisters, two orphans, three mortal enemies, one stupid boyfriend, one psychotic entertainment lawyer, and a host of other people added in the third season that totally confused the viewers.


This is...



Behind the Music: Jem and the Holograms





(c) Copyright 2009. All Rights Reserved.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home