Sunday, March 08, 2009

It's March!!! IT'S MARCH!!!!

First of all, this is for Strength/Courage/Wisdom. I know she'll get a kick out of it...





Second of all, I haven't written much of anything in a month, because I literally have nothing. Or at least, I have nothing that's safe to publish. Don't ask, I won't post it.


Next, as Dez reminded me on Facebook and in the comment section, it is in fact March. And you all know what that means....


...it means...something...sort of important...



Okay, look I can't get excited at this very moment about March Madness because I just got my Invisalign braces and I'm in excruciating pain a tad bit uncomfortable. I will say that I watched Morehead State and Northern Iowa punch their tickets to the Big Dance this weekend and the games were great and I got really excited for March Madness. But, that was before I put in my second Invisalign tray on account of the first tray feeling too comfortable; and, of course, all painful tooth hell broke loose due to my genius dentistry improvisation.


Anyways, I don’t feel like talking about this anymore. I’m hopped up on drugs and my mouth is sore. So, this post is just a reminder that the SD Bracket Challenge will start next Sunday and you all better be prepared for a beat down…



That is if my teeth are up to it.



Oh my precious teefs (now that I have braces, I can't say the word "teeth").

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

HAHAHAHA!! thanks for the shoutout!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home