Monday, August 11, 2008

China on My Mind




Hi all!

I was hoping to do a really cool post about planning my trip to China and my African ancestry results, but it looks like I just won't have the time. Anyhoo, this is just a post to say I'm leaving for Beijing on Thursday and HOPE to be able to post pictures and experiences and what not while I'm there. So, stop by here every now and then between the 17th and 24th. You may just see some great pictures of me and the crew (CC and Lisa) in Beijing.

For now I leave you with a hi-larious Slate take on the Chinese sports machine (although, please note that the Atlanta Olympics were in 1996, not 2000).

Okay, I'm off to get highlights and pack my luggage full of clothes I won't wear.


Pray for me and my safety. Ha!


Peace out for now!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Amadeo said...

Show off.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Don't hate. It's unbecoming. ;)

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home