Friday, August 17, 2007

Missing in Action

Okay, I know I have been MIA. I have a good excuse.

Well, I've been contemplating what I want to do with my writing. I know that I'm not a book writer. I just don't have the patience. So, I really have decided to put away my book project- it's just not going to happen.

But, what I have been doing is organizing a certain series that I used to write on this blog and getting it together to do a screenplay. I'm really excited because it's actually coming together fabulously. I don't have any dreams of selling it or anything, it's just something I really want to do to take my writing to the next level or something.

Anyways, that's why I haven't posted in a long time. Please forgive me (I mean, if you still care- lol). I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, I promise.

Also, I WILL finish my stupid car story. I will finish it!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Amadeo said...

Try to sell it anyway...if you do it with no expectations you can't be let down and anything good that happens will be extra.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Yeah, I was think it would be nice to sell it and be a thousandaire.

Well, I like looking at the cup half-empty like you do. That way when someone does fill the other half of the cup, I can be all pleasently surprised. lol

12:44 PM  
Blogger Ray said...

Hey dont worry bout it, we all have busy lives and u aint the only one. WELCOME BACK MS LADY!!

9:10 AM  
Blogger CubanDiva said...

Glad you are back Reese!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Hi Reese! :)
Sounds like a fun creative outlet you've found! Hope you continue enjoying it!

Dez :)

12:36 PM  
Blogger CubanDiva said...

Reese,
Marissa and I are going to be in Miami the weekend of Sept 14th. We HAVE to get together!!!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home