They Should be Ashamed

Do you see what you did, Maryland?
This little girl was depending on you.
And what did you do?
You got embarassed by some nerds.
NERDS!!!!
I dedicate my current Alanis theme song to the Maryland Terrapins.
They broke my heart tonight.
And made me stay up late for no reason.
And now I have to hear Alex brag.
Someone in College Park hates me. :(

10 Comments:
Uh, I don't follow sports, and I don't actually know if your Maryland team plays Basketball or Football or what.
But I have to say... They don't seem to win much, do they :)
They play basketball. And they used to win a lot...
Thanx for making me feel better, Girlie. >p~~~
;)
I saw that, I feel your pain....
Thanx you, HC. You are a better friend then Girlie (makin' me feel all bad dissin' my team- I'ma get you for that girlie ;p~~~).
You don't know the psychological torture I had to go through at the hands of my office husband, Alex. I don't know how he became my office husband when he's a Duke fan. I hate him! ;p~~~
I am sorry your team lost. WAIT!!!! you have an "office husband" since when? and why were we not invited to the "office wedding?" and he is a duke fan. oh man this is too good.
That team in Durham is a bunch of Dukey heads.
Fear the snapping turtles...oh and Duck Fuke.
*stops here after reading story of Barbies* i like you - you're silly! ^_^ I'll be back!
-- Mai
http://mai.madethis.net/blog/
"Used to" was the key word! :) What up Reese!
If it makes you feel better, living here in NC, even as a non-sports fan, I have come to seriously hate Duke and all Duke Fans.
So I'm with you on part of it :)
How dare the Terps make that little girl cry, even I don't make little girls cry.
Big ones, but not little ones.
Hey Reesey-poo, you didn't annoy me.
You're always cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home