Thursday, December 31, 2009

Songs of 2009

I'm going to make this short and sweet.




Song of the Year for 2009...




...taking over the crown held last year from Alanis Morissette's Citizen of the Planet...





...SONG OF THE YEAR IS....









"This is It" by Michael Jackson






Look people, I could have picked "G4L" by Rihanna, "Heard 'Em All" by Amerie, "Starlight" by Muse, or any five songs off of Kid Cudi's CD, but this is Michael Jackson. He made Thriller!


Anyways, CD of the Year I'm totally conflicted on. So, here are the FOUR CD's of the Year. You can pick the one which best represents you:

Amerie's In Love & War

Kid Cudi's Man on the Moon: The End of the Day

Rihanna's Rated R

&

Muse's Black Holes and Revelations




Yeah for variety!



Anyways, here's the rest of the best....



-------------------------------



“3” Britney Spears

“Bad Romance” Lady Gaga

"Boom Boom Pow" Black Eyed Peas

"Break up" Mario f/t Gucci Mane and Sean Garrett

"Calle Ocho" Pitbull

“Cudi Zone” Kid Cudi

"Day 'N' Nite" Kid Cudi

"Diva" Beyonce

"Eat You Up" BoA

“Empire State of Mind” Jay-Z f/t Alicia Keys

"Energetic" BoA

“G4L” Rihanna

"Gee" Girls' Generation

“Hard” Rihanna

“Heard ‘Em All” Amerie

“Higher” Amerie

"I Hate This Part" The Pussycat Dolls

“Knights of Cydonia” Muse

"Krazy" Pitbull

"Let it Rock" Kevin Rudolf f/t Lil' Wayne

“Let the Beat Rock (Boys Noize Megamix)" Black Eyed Peas f/t Gucci Mane

"Love Game" Lady Gaga

"Pretty Wings" Maxwell

“Pursuit of Happiness” Kid Cudi

“Red Eye” Amerie

"She Wolf" Shakira

“Soldier’s Poem” Muse

"Stand and Deliver" No Doubt

“Starlight” Muse

"Swagga Like Us" Kanye West, Jay-Z, T.I., Lil' Wayne

“Telephone” Lady Gaga f/t Beyonce

"The God in Me" Mary Mary

"The Great Divide" Emmy Rossum

“The Flowers” Amerie

“Under the Milky Way” Sia

“Video Phone” Beyonce f/t Lady Gaga

“Wait Your Turn” Rihanna

"Waking Up in Vegas" Katy Perry

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous strength/courage/wisdom said...

Where ya at??

9:15 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Girl, I'm at the same place I'm always at-- work. Lol.

Hopefully, I have something to put up in the next few weeks. I think I have a surprise for everyone...

7:12 PM  
Blogger Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

Ahhh, can't wait!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Sadie said...

Love the choice of best song of the year. I most totally agree:)

12:35 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

You know...I didn't even know most of the songs on the list...who AM I? : (

FYI I updated the OLD blog.

http://desireesjackedupworld06.blogspot.com/

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home