Sunday, March 14, 2010

2010 SD Bracket Challenge: Join Now!!!

Sigh.

I know I haven't posted anything this year. But, I've had a series of fortunate and unfortunate events happen this year. I haven't had time and/or heart to post anything of my usual style. I'm hoping that March Madness will wake me up and get me back to my normal self. And, for that to happen, I need all of you to join up for the SD Bracket Challenge and make sure that no Canadians win the the challenge this year.

So, you know, do it for me...please?!?!


Here's how to do it...


1) Go here.

2) The group name is SD Bracket Challenge. The password is "lawgirl."

3) You must sign up for an ESPN account if you don't have one already.

4) Entries must be received before the tipoff of the first game on Thursday, March 18th. So, you probably want to get your entry in by Thursday morning. Don't forget!!


Okay, so you know, sign up. Help get me out of my funk. I'd appreciate it! :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home